* Check out our Specials page for RIB U Classes and Black out dates.
* This weeks class I will be demonstrating our competition Chicken and Ribs
* May 31st / June 1st Edenton Water and Music Festival
* June 8th is Antique Farm Expo at the American Legion Fairgrounds
* We are getting lots of calls for our Saturday Dinners, So I will post here when there are tables available.
* Keep checking back for more news.
The Captain’s Quarters Inn is an Edenton, North Carolina bed and breakfast. The Inn is located in the historic district of “the South’s prettiest town” and is within walking distance of Albemarle Sound and Edenton’s downtown businesses.
The house was built as a private residence for Metrah & Mary Makely in 1907. It was at one point made into apartments. In the early 90s, it was made into a bed and breakfast and serves as a welcome alternative to conventional Edenton, NC hotels. Each of our eight rooms has a private bathroom, sitting area, and ceiling fan. Coffee service and a full, hot breakfast are served in the morning.
There are both historical and recreational attractions in the area. The homes of Harriet Jacobs, James Iredell, Penelope Barker, and Joseph Hughes each have their own places in history. Come and stroll the streets of Edenton and try to visualize how life was in past times.
For the more active side, try kayaking (rent or bring your own), biking, walking, or golfing.
There is also the option of taking advantage of one of our packages.
If you do not have the time to participate in one of our packages and would like to join us for dinner on a Saturday, be sure to make arrangements ahead of time. Our gourmet dinner is a three-course meal beginning with a seafood course, followed by an entrée, and concluding with dessert.
Special arrangements may also be made for a party of six or more for dinner.
Your meals will be prepared by Diane Pariseau, our award-winning chef, and presented to you with pride, in the casual elegance of our dining room.